Castor oil is a very thick oil. You can mix castor oil with almond oil. You can do 50/50 ratio.My recommendation to apply on your hair in the evening. Put a towel on your pillow. Sleep with it and in the morning do your shampoo.You might have to use more shampoo than usual. But it will make your hair healthy and soft . Repeat this process every week.In a month or so you will see lot difference on your hair.
- Castor oil as a good stimulant for hair growth. You can use on your eyebrows as well as on Eyelashes.
- It does have the ability to get rid of stretch marks. The presence of a fatty acid called ricinoleic acid is what makes them a completely different oil. It makes them capable enough to moisturize and lubricate the skin thereby keeping them fresh.
- Helps to heal cracked heels.
- It can give a glossy shine to the lips.
- Messaging castor oil on your finger nails will give you healthy, long nails.